Donating blood is an easy way to show your school pride and significantly help your community. Becoming a volunteer blood donor at an early age helps establish a lifelong commitment to save lives and to be a real life high school hero to patients in need.
Students who are interested in blood donation must:
- Be at least 16 or 17 years old and have parental or guardian consent
- Weigh at least 110 pounds
- Be in good general health
- Know the last four digits of your Social Security Number
- Bring a signed Parental Acknowledgement Form by a parent or guardian to your appointment
Download Parental Acknowledgement Form
Don’t forget to be social and show you're #JustOurType by sharing your #SelflessSelfie blood donation pictures with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.